The Nias Heritage Museum is the perfect venue for meetings, training, events, celebrations and more. The museum provides a range of different types of meeting rooms and event spaces featuring unique architecture situated inside the beautiful and tranquil museum complex.
The Museum meeting rooms are in high demand and are regularly booked by local government offices, NGO’s, private companies, church and community groups.
Apart from meeting rooms the following services and facilities are available:
• AV equipment; projector, microphones and loudspeakers
• Ample and secure parking
• Accommodation available from Museum Nias Lodges for participants and event organisers
• Catering available from Museum Nias Café
• Cultural performance by Museum Nias dance group
• Recreational activities such as swimming, visiting the zoo and museum exhibition or relaxing in our beautiful garden space.
Contact us for bookings!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER ATTRACTIONS: